Try an Eddie Small Business “Done For You” Copywriting, Content & Marketing Package
With so much to do in a business, so many hats to wear and so many ‘secrets & experts’ out there it can be easy to become confused about who is real and who isn’t these days.
Take writing copy for your businesses content marketing programme as an example. Most of us in business understand that new content can help:
• Generate more inbound traffic to our website
• Increase engagement with our hottest prospects
• Generate leads and sales
• Build brand awareness and so much more!
Sadly though the reality is many small businesses are unable to write fresh relevant content and market their business consistently simply because they do not have the skills, plan or time to get it done.
Are you a small or professional business owner under the pump like Lorraine of Encore Carpets, Mathew and others are
• Because you have no time or experience to write sales copy, newsletters and write content marketing
• Your resources are limited so you never get to action the idea’s you want to test in your marketing and business?
• Deliver quality and service to clients
• Or stay top of mind
Then try our “Done For You” Copywriting, Marketing & Content Packages
“I first met Eddie a few years ago (at a local business networking event) and was impressed by his desire to share ideas and knowledge on all things relating to marketing a business. Like many small business owners, I’m constantly under the pump to deliver on quality and service to our clients and (I’m the first to admit it) that I find it a huge challenge to sit down and write editorial, copy or marketing material. I dream up all of these marvellous ideas and never get to action them. The frustration of this was driving me crazy so I made a ph call to Eddie, had a brief meeting, told him what I required and we worked out a plan of action.
“I dream up all of these marvellous ideas and never get to action them. The frustration of this was driving me crazy so I made a ph call to Eddie, had a brief meeting, told him what I required and we worked out a plan of action.
“Eddie, I truly value your assistance and appreciate the personalised attention to detail. It’s just like having your own creative copywriter. You truly are a gem.” Kind regards, Lorraine Pearson, Encore carpet Professionals
With our help and expertise, you’ll be able to stay top of mind, build your organic search engine rankings, implement new idea’s and much more just as Lorraine and many other small business owners have.
Plus each Eddie Done For You Marketing pack includes our fantastic Copywriting, Marketing & Content Writing “On Call” credit. This is where you get either 60 minutes or 120 minutes depending on which package you choose to call on me to write some extra copy, additional content, give you marketing coaching or something else at no additional charge.
What’s even better is
• You can pay for your package by the month by direct debit or credit card so it’s easy on the cash flow
• You’ll feel less stressed because we’ll be helping you marketing your business better
• You’ll be happier and more relaxed because you’ll be focusing on what you do best
• You’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re in partnership and connection with one of Australia’s leading and most recognised Copywriting, Marketing and Content writing services
• That all your marketing, sales copy and blogging will be done by our own team of marketers and copywriters who all live and work in Australia and are experienced in marketing
• And you’ll finally be able to stop doing the juggling act trying to get everything done
Stop the juggling act and get your ‘Done For You” Copywriting, Marketing & Content Writing Package today.
While packages can be tailor-made, our most popular package by far is the basic small business package which includes:
• 1 x 60 Minute Copywriting & Marketing “On Call” credit a month to use as you wish once a month valued at $94. This copywriting credit this entitles you to 60 minutes of my time to do those unexpected copywriting, content and marketing projects that pop up in your business once a month.
• You also receive 1 x 3 Month Editorial Calender so we have a plan on what your theme and article will be about each month
• You also receive 1 x 500-800 word article per month (3 articles over 3 months)
• I also post the article I write for you on your website/blog to drive new traffic each month
There are a few things we need to discuss before ‘kick off’ and getting you started and these Content, Copywriting & Marketing packages are highly sought after.
So phone me on my Jaffaman hotline at0412 288 339 for a quick chat or email me hereand we’ll take it from there.
About Eddie, Eddie’s Copywriting & Marketing Centre & Eddie Enterprises – Eddie is an “A-List” copywriter and visionary marketer creating marketing assets for businesses that keep delivering cash in the bank results long after the original investment. He’s in partnership and connection with small businesses service professionals, Entrepreneurs, retail services and others hungry to multiply new and repeat sales online & offline using direct response copywriting, marketing and personal branding while also teaching people in business how to reduce their marketing waste.
A regular presenter at business events he’s also featured in the Australian Entrepreneur’s book, was nominated for a Telstra Business award, has featured in the New Zealand Herald and since 2003 has been “Igniting Words Into Money With A Love Your Sales Copy Guarantee” under the Eddie brand. Eddie’s Copywriting & Marketing Centre has everything you need for copywriting, branding and marketing.
The year was 2003. After a successful corporate career and being asked to relocate to another state to head up a new division or I was out of a job I went out on my own.
I've always had a thing for direct response copywriting, marketing, business and branding and helping people multiply new and repeat sales online & offline.
In 2014 I featured in the Australian Entreprenuers book and was nominated for as Telstra Business award. In 2013 I featured in the New Zealand Herald and since 2006 many other lead generation, copywriting, marketing and branding strategies of mine have featured in online and offline publications.